Rainbow Cleaning System
Why is the product Certified asthma & allergy friendly™?
The Rainbow® Cleaning System is Certified asthma & allergy friendly™ because it is scientifically proven to:
- Remove a significant amount of allergen from your carpeting;
- Retain allergen that is removed from your carpet within the vacuum cleaner;
- Remove allergen and not just redistribute it back into your home’s air;
- Maintain allergen pick-up when the bag or receptacle is partly filled; and
- Limit your exposure to allergen upon changing the bag or cleaning the receptacle.
But there’s still more to it. In order for a vacuum to meet the above requirements, strict standards for appropriate levels must be met when:
- Comparing Surface Allergens before and after vacuuming;
- Monitoring Airborne Allergens during vacuuming;
- Counting Particles to determine the air filtration system’s integrity;
- Assessing Performance when the vacuum bag or receptacle is full;
- Assessing Dust Emission when the vacuum bag or receptacle is full; and
- Assessing Your Exposure to Allergens while changing the bag or cleaning the receptacle.
What are the product’s features?
The Rainbow® Cleaning System uses Mother Nature's most powerful element, water, to trap dirt and odors, returning only naturally cleaned, water-washed air to your home environment. This unique water filtration system captures typical household dirt, while remaining microscopic particles are caught by a HEPA Neutralizer Filtration System.
- Patented, cutting-edge technology pairs the principles of hydrodynamics (water in motion) and aerodynamics (air in motion) to trap dirt in a swirling water bath.
- Unlike typical vacuum cleaners, the Rainbow delivers like-new power every time you use it.
- The Rainbow’s wide assortment of attachments provides the versatility to clean practically everything around your home.
- Dirt, pet hair, and crumbs become trapped in the Power Nozzle’s powerful revolving brush. Circulating Active-Edge brushes clean tough-to-reach debris along baseboards.
- On-Board LED headlights illuminate the path ahead, ensuring you’ll never miss a spot.
What’s inside the product?
Each Rainbow® System includes:
- The Rainbow®
- Upholstery Tool
- Dusting Brush
- Floor and Wall Brush
- Crevice Tool
- Attachment Caddy
- Aerofresh Bag
- Inflator Tool
- 8-Foot Hose
- Stainless Steel Wands
A variety of optional accessories are also available. asthma & allergy friendly™ Certification applies to the main system only.
Does the product come in different sizes or colors?
The Rainbow® Cleaning System is available in one color.
Where can I buy the product?
The Rainbow® Cleaning System is distributed through a network of Authorized Independent Rainbow® Distributors. Visit www.rainbowsystem.com to locate a nearby Distributor.