Vacuums and vacuuming are an important piece to an overall concept of a healthy home. Certified asthma & allergy friendly™ vacuums help remove allergens from carpet, keep those allergens inside the vacuum, and as a result, reduce your exposure to allergens and irritants.
To keep overall allergen levels in your carpets low, vacuuming once or twice a week is recommended by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America.
That’s a lot of vacuuming.
Recent products from Dyson—that are now Certified asthma & allergy friendly™ and scientifically proven to reduce your exposure to allergens and irritants—strive to make vacuuming your home a bit easier.
The Dyson V6 Mattress is a handheld vacuum that features a whole machine HEPA filtration system that captures 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns. The V6 motor creates powerful suction that penetrates deep into the mattress and removes allergens, including skin cells, dust mites' food source, and dust mite droppings.
The Dyson V6 Absolute features the same HEPA filtration system and V6 motor. This cordless vacuum eliminates being tied to a wall plug and is ideal for various floor types. The V6 Absolute can also be used upside down for cleaning the high areas of your home.
Despite the new conveniences of these two machines, they still adhere to strict standards. They are scientifically proven to:
- Remove a significant amount of allergens from your floor;
- Remove allergens and not just redistribute them back into your home's air;
- Maintain its capability to pick-up allergens when the bag or receptacle is almost full; and
- Reduce your exposure to allergens when changing the bag or cleaning the receptacle.
There's still more to it. They also meet safe levels when:
- Comparing surface allergens before and after vacuuming;
- Monitoring airborne allergens during vacuuming;
- Counting particles to determine the air filtration system's integrity;
- Assessing performance when the vacuum bag or receptacle is full;
- Assessing dust emission when the vacuum bag or receptacle is full; and
- Assessing your exposure to allergens while changing the bag or cleaning the receptacle.
V6 Mattress Tool or V6 Absolute Cordless?